California Market Report
Positive Signs in US Economy Directly Effect US Housing Market
- · Consumer Spending Up
- · Job Creation Steady and Increasing
- · Interest Rates Are Still Low
- · More Home Inventory Coming to Market From Builders (New Construction)
2014 Real Estate ...
The median home price continues to rise along with total home sales across Orange County and the State of California. Indicators do demonstrate that the rate in which home prices are increasing is slowing down. The natural seasonal adjustments do play a factor in this slow down, however I believe ...
OCTOBER 2013 - California State-Wide Market Update and Trends
- Interest rates have increased slightly and inventory state-wide has also increased
- Economic uncertainty and the buyers waiting on government policy to be implemented have caused a slight decrease in California Single Family Home prices. Many prospective buyers' purchasing decisions have been ...