Jan. 21, 2020
- Available Homes For Sale Inventory Down Year to Year in Orange County
- Inventory DOWN 34% From 2019 at 3692 Homes Available at the Beginning of 2020
- Sales Prices Are Stable In Most Neighborhoods in Orange County
- Average Days on Market Still Depends on Price Segment, Neighborhood, and Condition of Property. Generally speaking, Homes are Selling Quicker in January 2020 than in November 2019.
- Interest Rates are Still at Historical Lows, Great Opportunities for Buyers and Fuel the Buyers For Sellers Selling
- Around 3.875% for a 30-year-fixed Conventional Loan as well as FHA and VA Loans